Under the overall supervision of the Resident Director, the duties and responsibilities of the incumbent will be:
- Organising, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of seminars, workshops, and conferences from an administrative and logistical side;
- Coordinating and handling of hotel and flight bookings and implementation;
- Negotiating conference and hotel packages according to FES financial guidelines and conditions;
- Monitoring and follow-up of corresponding accounting documents;
- Communication with all persons in FES (Germany and country offices) as well as with local and international partners on administrative issues;
- Develop, support and promote communication goals with the FES India team;
- Develop and create content for the FES India social media channels;
- Manage and edit social media in close cooperation with the team and under supervision of the Resident Representative;
- Other reasonable tasks assigned to by the employer.
- University degree in Event Management or Communication related field;
- A minimum of three years’ work experience in accounting or financial administration field;
- Strong presentation and communication skills in both Hindi and English; German/Marathi/Bengali/Kannada/Telugu language skills are an asset;
- Excellent creative and critical thinking skills;
- Experience in creating targeted communication content;
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus;
- Skills in copywriting and editing is a plus;
- Flexible and adaptable to FES staff and partners;
- Able to work independently without daily supervision;
- Team sprit;
- Highly organised and possessing acute attention to detail;
- Willing to help with other programmes and projects if needed;
- Proactive participation in office-related discussions and organizational development;
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- Social Media and Communications skills are an asset.
This position is offered to join as a member of the FES-India Office in New Delhi.
Terms and Conditions:
Location: based in FES India office in New Delhi
Start: 1st July 2019
Terms: upon agreement
Application and Contact:
Please send your CV and letter of motivation by 24th May 2019 along with contact coordinates of two references to info(at)fes-india.org
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.